Sunday, August 2, 2020

Certified Nursing Assistant graduation class from 100 to 40 students! | littlelumpiachannel

featured image

There are four steps to becoming a CNA:
Earn your high school diploma or GED;
Complete state-approved CNA training (available online or at hospitals, community colleges, or The Red Cross);
Complete in-person clinical requirement;
Pass the certification exam & get listed on your state’s CNA registry.
Generally, most certified nursing assistant programs take between four and 12 weeks. This is broken into contact hours and clinic practice. State-approved programs offer a minimum of 75 hours of classroom instruction and clinical training. A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients with activities of daily living and other healthcare needs under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). CNA’s are also commonly referred to as a Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Assistant (PCA), or a Nurse’s Aid.
CNAs earned an average wage of $12.22 per hour as of May 2011, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The national median rate of pay for this profession was $11.63 per hour, with the bottom 10 percent earning just under $9.00 and the top 10 percent earning almost $17.00 per hour on average. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide intimate, hands-on healthcare to patients in medical settings, helping with bathing, dressing and the basic activities of life. A day in the life of a CNA might also include: … Feeding patients, measuring and recording their food and liquid intake. Cleaning rooms and bed linens.

I love receiving comments and most of all I love interacting with my subscribers and viewers!!! I began my Youtube channel back in 2014. I decided to create a YouTube account in order to save all family experiences, miles stones, diy’s, and more. My memory card filled up super fast and creating a You tube account was my best option to save all my videos in one place in order to go back to video when need be.

I knew a little about YouTube before creating a personal account for myself. Funny!… I created an account for my son too to save all his experiences with now toys, reviews, unboxing’s and more! YouTube allows me to share with the world the real me! If I am able to help one person with any of my videos on my channel then that places a smile on my face. Every Youtuber on YouTube.com is unique in their own special way. My channel is like a video album for me, my family and the world to enjoy! My channel is filled with interesting, funny, sad and crazy videos. Some videos I was nervous to upload but I faced my fears and shared the specific video anyway.

I know I am not perfect but my imperfections are perfect! I am a mother, sister, wife, cousin, dog owner, home owner and WEIRD!!! LOL!!!! Honestly who is not weird?!?!? Being weird is awesome in so many ways!!! If you love and enjoy my videos on my channel that is golden. If you end up subscribing to my channel that is a bonus for me and my family! Obtaining subscribers to my channel allows me to create new friendship all around the world and learn from unique individuals as well! Subscriber number is just a number to me but knowledge is power and the process and experience of learning something new is priceless.

Till this day I have no regrets creating a channel for both me and my son. Life is way too short to not have a Youtube channel! So much has changed in my life since creating my channel. I look forward to watching my own channel to reminisce what my family and I have experienced in the past. Youtube helps me with my depression and anxiety too… when I watch videos on my own channel I can witness the growth in how my videos has changed and differ from each other.

Youtube.com is like my second family! If my channel grows over 1K one day that will be a blessing in disguise. I look forward to creating and communicating to new Youtubers in the near future and GOOD LUCK to ALL Youtubers! 2020 has been an emotional, crazy, chaotic and blessing experiences but that is expected since that is life had my Youtube channel for over two years now and my video uploads just keeps on growing and that is super exciting topic! I have also I can learn from myself as well… If I forget a specific beauty tip I browse my own channel and I reference a specific video of my own or I reference a specific video of another Youtuber.

I usually do not give myself credit often but when I do I end up shocking myself in disbelief asking myself … ” Did I edit and create that video by myself?” Being a Youtuber allows me to venture out more with my creative side as well. Everyone learns something new everyday. No matter how simple or large the learning process or experience… at the end it is all worth it. Stay positive and motivated! I can’t wait to do shout outs on this channel. To receive a shout out you must LIKE! SHARE! COMMENT! and CLICK the bell for FUTURE new video uploads! Thank you all to my subscribers!!!!

#certifiednurseassistant #graduation #stateboard #clinicals

http://allcnaprograms.com/certified-nursing-assistant-graduation-class-from-100-to-40-students-littlelumpiachannel/

No comments:

Post a Comment