Saturday, November 11, 2023

SORROW LET'S TALK ABOUT IT PODCAST/ ANNA ADAMS

featured image

At the age of 15, I offered at a regional healthcare facility in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. The
fantastic personnel there taught me a lot, from dealing with clients on ventilators to
dealing with those near their end of life. The next year, I went to a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) school and ended up being a CNA. A couple of weeks after I got my CNA license, my
friend asked me to assist look after her cousin. This was my very first experience with
hospice. From that point, I have actually looked after and assisted countless households go through
their end-of-life journeys. I have actually because operated in a Hospice Inpatient Unit and as part of
a Hospice Crisis Care Team.
I am presently an End-Of-Life Doula for Holistic Care Hospice and Caring Hands
Hospice here in San Antonio, where I was born and raised. I have more than 25 years of
experience in hospice and senior care and 10+ years in High Acuity care with EMS. I am a
Qualified End-of-Life-Doula, End of Life Educator, in addition to a Certified Administrative
Assistant. I am likewise the owner of Savior Doula Services and the creator of the
International Doula Life Movement.
Phone: 210-721-3422
Email: anna@internationaldoulalifemovement.com
Site www.internationaldoulalifemovement.com

https://allcnaprograms.com/sorrow-lets-talk-about-it-podcast-anna-adams/

No comments:

Post a Comment