Saturday, May 20, 2023

I PASSED MY CNA EXAM (composed & abilities)|my experience

featured image

Hi pals, simply wished to let you men in on the most crucial CNA vlog that I have which is that I PASSED THE CNA CERTIFICATION EXAM !! Woohoo! Here’s a little story time of my test experience and how I got ready for it. Let me understand if you people relate or have any comments/questions! And obviously all the best to those who are prepping to take this test, I think in you people!
FYI I reside in California so your test experience might be a little various if you live elsewhere.

Youtube channel I utilized to study: NURSE JAR

follow my ig: _ tiffhoneyy
for company questions: tiffanyyhuynh00@gmail.com

sub count: 118

https://allcnaprograms.com/i-passed-my-cna-exam-composed-abilitiesmy-experience/

No comments:

Post a Comment