Sunday, February 27, 2022

Benefits and drawbacks of Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)

featured image

CNA experience is popular amongst pre-meds and nursing trainees. As an accepted/incoming medical trainee, I’ve been working as a CNA in extensive look after the previous couple years. I’ve likewise invested significant time in our emergency situation department and numerous other systems. Over this time, I’ve collected some good experience that ought to be practical for others strolling a comparable course.

If you’re thinking about working as a CNA, here are some pros and cons to assist you make the ideal choice. And if you currently have experience as a CNA, remark listed below and let me understand if I missed out on anything that you believe ought to be on the list!

Lazy CNA Video:

http://allcnaprograms.com/benefits-and-drawbacks-of-being-a-certified-nursing-assistant-cna-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment