Friday, February 25, 2022

Advantages and disadvantages of Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)

featured image

CNA experience is popular amongst pre-meds and nursing trainees. As an accepted/incoming medical trainee, I’ve been working as a CNA in extensive take care of the previous couple years. I’ve likewise invested substantial time in our emergency situation department and a number of other systems. Over this time, I’ve collected some good experience that needs to be practical for others strolling a comparable course.

If you’re thinking about working as a CNA, here are some pros and cons to assist you make the best choice. And if you currently have experience as a CNA, remark listed below and let me understand if I missed out on anything that you believe ought to be on the list!

Lazy CNA Video:

https://allcnaprograms.com/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-being-a-certified-nursing-assistant-cna-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment