Sunday, September 19, 2021

Introducing myself to a new audience.

featured image

This is my Outline!
Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing okay.
let me introduce myself
My name is Angela Patricia Blanco Gallardo. I was born in Barranquilla Colombia. I moved to the united states around 8 years ago.
My favorite colors are green and blue. My hobbies are reading, dancing, watch anime and K-dramas.
My favorite candy is snickers even tho I do not like chocolate, but the best part for me it’s the caramel and the nuts.
I am currently taking up the nursing program at Florida National University, in order to learn more about the program that I have chosen to be in.
I love learning and I I’m absolutely passionate about what I do.
I graduate in Florida career college 5 years ago. And I worked for 3 years as a certified nursing assistant or CNA. And then 2 years as a patient care technician or PCT.
After this time I made the decision to continue with my education to take it to the next level. In order to enhancing and unleashing my caring side.
Been working with all these patients make to realize that I can make a big difference in people’s life. I think if I become more knowledgeable and prepare myself I can be able to help them more.
I see myself one day in the future as a respected and more responsible nurse. Been a good example for my coworkers, patients or even to inspire the new generation to be part of the health field.
Thank you.
Nice to meet you all!

http://allcnaprograms.com/introducing-myself-to-a-new-audience/

No comments:

Post a Comment