Sunday, September 26, 2021

Cancer September Reading ♋

featured image

✨ Personal Reading Information ✨
I am delighted to reveal I am now doing personal readings! If you have an interest in a personal reading please email me at kayleeanntobey@gmail.com
Readings will be $5.55

If you enjoy my reading please reveal me support and sign up for my channel! Your assistance is significantly valued!!

Deck utilized: Witches Tarot by: Ellen Dugan
Illustrated by: Mark Evans

Revealing thankfulness

About me, I am a 31 years of age mommy of 3. I operate in nursing as a Licensed Nurse’s Assistant, and a Licensed Medication Tech. I have actually remained in the field twelve years. I am likewise a fortuneteller, and have actually read the last 2 to 3 years. I am instinctive empath and therapist. I am likewise a diverse witch. I like to recover, assist, love, and support those around me!

Namaste Likes.

https://allcnaprograms.com/cancer-september-reading-%e2%99%8b/

No comments:

Post a Comment