Friday, August 27, 2021

PCA/Patient Care Assistant|OH Shena. #cnalife #cna #nursingassistant

featured image

Welcome to my New Journey of being a PCA. Its been a long period of time, however im returning to work. I was a Licensed Nurse Assistant for 15 years, I have not operate in the field considering that 2016, and my license ended. I have now taking a PCA Postition at a Health center, that has on the task training, and I’m thrilled about it.

I hope you take pleasure in the upcoming videos on what I do as a PCA/CNA. if you have any videos you would enjoy to see, leave your tips the remarks.

Thanks for seeing!

follow me on
➡ Instagram @Oh_shena

#PCA #Nursing #CertifiedNurseAssistant #cna #PatientcareAssistant #cnalife #healthcare #Healthcarefield.

http://allcnaprograms.com/pca-patient-care-assistantoh-shena-cnalife-cna-nursingassistant/

No comments:

Post a Comment