Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Cousin Meeting!| How To Be A Travel CNA “refresher”

featured image

IG @copywrite_chriss
. Twitter @thesx_recmuvah

Welcome back fam! I am so excited to take my cousins on this journey with me. Ever wonder or wish you could see your favorite artist or celebrity’s glow up? Ever think I wish I could see what it was like for them on a day to day basis before the fame and money, to see how they handled and overcame what life threw at them, to witness their greatness in the making when it wasn’t that great? Do you need a famous cousin for a flex?
Then what’s good coouusssiin?! I missed you!

If you answered no and just want to know what the channel is about….it’s about my process to greatness. I’m nobody, yet. Heavy on the yet! As a young adult I can honestly say, I have no idea what I’m doing 60% of the time. Whatever I do, it is what I think is best and will yield me my expected results. And if not it’s back to the drawing board. I want to take my “cousins” on this journey through young black entrepreneurship, working a 9-5, and making my dream world and reality permanently collide. To annihilate and destroy poverty off of my DNA. To break generational curses. To birth a strong lineage of great men and women that will add to the generational wealth I build. I’m a dreamer. Time to manifest the dream into my everyday reality.

Thank you for tuning in.
Make sure you like, comment, share, subscribe and turn those post notifications on so you know when it’s time for The Cousin Walk!

Peace, love, & blessings
TheRealJohnDillard Granddaughter
.
.
#therealjohndillardgranddaughter #therealtv #howtobecomeatravelcna #travelcnaquicktips #xaresapp #cnaapp #howtobeatravelcna #medicinetravel #travelmedicine #atlanta #travelnurse #travelcna #atlcna


I do not own the rights to this music

http://allcnaprograms.com/cousin-meeting-how-to-be-a-travel-cna-refresher/

No comments:

Post a Comment