Thursday, September 3, 2020

Need to you be a CNA. Pt1. (Certified Nurse Assistant)

featured image

Ok, real talk for a minute. This video was really very difficult to make, not only did I film this twice however I needed to stop myself a lot from giving away too much info. This video is IN NO WAY A JAB at the CNA neighborhood or a jab at Nurses or anyone in the Health care community. I in fact really have enjoyed my time as a CNA, the big factor I’m working tword ending up being a nurse still is due to the fact that my expenditures with 2 kids is now more than myself and my spouse can really make with our checks as of now. We deal with a roommate, who is household but still, we would enjoy to be economically “totally free” again. Otherwise I would have no issue retiring as a CNA. Besides perhaps having a sore back, but that’s simply par for the course. This is simply my experience and what I think of when someone ask me if they ought to become a CNA or when a nurse tells me they probably ought to have done it first. I will probably renovate this video after I take that next step and end up being a NURSE. For now, please delight in.

Hi, my name is Mercedes and I’m an other half as well as mom of 2 remarkable children. I have given my life to God and looking after the sick. I am a Semi Crunchy Granola Mommy, completely crispy when I can. I try to publish every Monday at 6 am, so please hit that subscribe and bell icon to be notified of an upload.

Please keep all remarks household friendly, no mean remarks they will be ERASED. This video is not intended for kids. Please think about subscribing if your not currently.

I’m not sponsored however take a look at these excellent apps and join my groups.

IBOTTA:

Hey! Thought you would enjoy Ibotta (if you don’t currently). It’s a simple to utilize, cash back rewards app. I utilize it whenever I go shopping, and thought you would like it too. Utilize my referral code, lyyxkuc, and you can begin saving real money at all your favorite sellers. Register at https://ibotta.com/r/lyyxkuc

RAKUTEN: money back made easy, simply open in your browser and find your preferred shop. Get $10 when you spend your first $25

https://go.ebat.es/PUNKCH82? eeid =-LRB-

Facebook: That Mom.

https://www.facebook.com/thatmommerce

Instagram: ThatMomMercedes.

Shot on a Samsung Tablet.
Pop Voice microphone.
Edited on totally free app Microsoft Video Editor.

http://allcnaprograms.com/need-to-you-be-a-cna-pt1-certified-nurse-assistant/

No comments:

Post a Comment