Thursday, August 24, 2023

CNA chat: 7-3am, 3-11pm, 11-7am Shift/Nursing house vs Hospital/ Job?

featured image

Hey there everybody ✨! My name is Ailin Lin and I am beginning nursing school in May 2022 at Chamberlain University in Irwindale school situated in CA. I am going to be publishing more nursing material and my journey on how I arrived! A bit about myself is that I have a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and I am presently working as a CNA and Phlebotomist!

✨ In addition, I publish easy Phlebotomy/CNA material on my nursing Instagram @nursingstudent_ailiiin
Personal Instagram: ailiiin_lin
Tiktok: ailiiin_lin

❤ Feel totally free to dm if you have any concerns!:-RRB-).

https://allcnaprograms.com/cna-chat-7-3am-3-11pm-11-7am-shift-nursing-house-vs-hospital-job/

No comments:

Post a Comment