Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sagittarius July Reading: Lack Of Motivation, Focusing On Confidence! Pt1 ❤ ✌

featured image

#sagitarius2022 #saggitariusinlove #sagittarius #sagitarius #sagittariustarotreading #sagittariuslove

✨ Personal Reading Booking Information ✨
I am delighted to reveal I am now doing personal readings! If you have an interest in a personal reading please email me at kayleeanntobey@gmail.com.

Decks Used: Golden Girls Tarot Deck

Disclaimer: Please take what resonates with you and leave the rest! I am not an expert psychologist, DR., ect. My readings are provided for home entertainment functions, and assistance! Constantly trust your instinct above all!

If you wish to support me and my channel you can send out contributions to my PayPal Account under my name: Kaylee Tobey, or my e-mail kayleeanntobey@gmail.com

✨ ✨ ✨ I am likewise delighted to reveal I will now be providing brand-new Witchcraft Services:
Power spell $1414 Eradicating spell $1414

Charisma spell $1414 Beauty spell $1414

Return to sender spell $1414 Cash spell

$1414
Email me at kayleeanntobey@gmail.com if you have an interest in a spell! I do not use any black magic or dark spells!

Handmade Rune Set: $3333 Email me at kayleeanntobey@gmail.com

If you enjoy my reading please reveal me support and sign up for my channel! Your assistance is considerably valued!

Check out my Etsy store: MagicCraftDimension

Expressing appreciation

About me: I am a 31 years of age mommy of 3. I operating in nursing as a Certified Nurses Assistant, along with a Certified Medication Tech. I have actually remained in the nursing field twelve years. I am likewise a fortune-teller have actually read for 2 to 3 years. I am an instinctive compassion and therapist. I enjoy to recover, assist, enjoy and support those around me. I have a genuine enthusiasm to spread out love, and to like others. I have fantastic appreciation for all the assistance! Thank you a lot!!

Sending love, light, and thankfulness

Namaste likes

http://allcnaprograms.com/sagittarius-july-reading-lack-of-motivation-focusing-on-confidence-pt1-%e2%9d%a4-%e2%9c%8c/

No comments:

Post a Comment