Tuesday, April 27, 2021

WORK LIFE BALANCE|QUALIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT EDITION|MY VIEW AND IDEAS

featured image

Hi There Pals. It is your friendly community CAN, Qualified Nursing Assistant, back with another video in this series. This video is everything about Work Life Balance, and I didn’t prepare a script so if you like this video and would like a more thought-out scripted video. Let me understand in the remarks.
Disclaimer: These are my ideas and what I have actually found out throughout the years as a CAN. This remains in no chance a jab at the nursing occupation or the medical neighborhood. Anything stated is my ideas and not affected by others. I indicate no ill will on the medical neighborhood and if you reading this thinks I have actually called you out, I’m sorry however that’s not the case.
Thank You and Take pleasure in.

Not Sponsored.
I utilize for Bullet Journaling: Minimalist Art Journal (2019-2020)
Indeme Bullet Dotted Journal/ Note Pad. Cactus Front
Pilot G2 Pen.
Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
Zebra Mildliner 15 pack
Sharpie Fine Suggestion Marker
Crayola Fine Pointer Markers
Crayola Classic Markers
Crayola Super Suggestion Markers
Lisa Frank sticker labels
Bible Verse sticker labels
a ruler that’s at least 10 years of ages (pink) and Indeme ruler (clear) that included journal.
Bic Mechanical Pencil
Yobi Highlighters.

Hi, my name is Mercedes and I’m an other half in addition to mom of 2 remarkable children. Please keep all remarks household friendly, no mean remarks they will be ERASED. This video is not planned for kids. Please think about subscribing if you’re not currently.

I’m not sponsored however have a look at these fantastic apps and join my groups.

Young Living Member ID to join my group.
My Sponsor ID: 28584308
Enroller ID: 28584308
To register go to Youngliving.com
Click the register link, include my enroller information from above to join my group. Drop me a msg in my DM on here or Instagram ThatMomMercedes to let me understand you have actually registered. We will get you plugged into our neighborhood and send you some remarkable resources.
( Young Living is an Internet marketing business where I will get a commission for you joining my group and making your regular monthly orders. When registering for Young Living you do not need to “Do Business Side” of the business, you can make your order on a monthly basis, 3 months, 6 months, or perhaps a year. As long as you make an order when every year you get the subscription discount rate. If you Subscribe2Save you can get Giveaways for your orders made on orders $50 and above. For information please DM me on Instagram ThatMomMercedes for more details.)

IBOTTA: Hey! Idea you would delight in Ibotta (if you do not currently). It’s a simple to utilize, cash back benefits app. I utilize it whenever I go shopping, and believed you would like it too.
Utilize my recommendation code, lyyxkuc, and you can begin conserving genuine money at all your preferred sellers.
Register at https://ibotta.com/r/lyyxkucRAKUTEN: money back facilitated, simply open in your internet browser and discover your preferred shop. Get $10 when you invest your very first $25

http://allcnaprograms.com/work-life-balancequalified-nursing-assistant-editionmy-view-and-ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment